Monday, January 13, 2014

Thank God it's Monday……..Week 2 of 52

Thank God it's Monday……..and believe me it couldn't have been a better beginning of a new week!!

Last week was full of art…..I'll post photos tomorrow!

I had a friend come over and we played….doing collages…..trying new things…..some worked better than others and I have to say I am pleased with the results!

That was Tuesday and then on Friday I had the opportunity to alter some Cabinet Cards…what a blast that was, I had forgotten how fun it can be!
Just added some final touches to all the pieces, that I will show you all tomorrow!

I'm very please with my 2nd week of Project 52…..hope you will enjoy seeing everything as well!

I did it……this is the cabinet card I did……I call him my hippy dippy man!!  I might have gotten carried away with his mustache …… think my pin was a bit toooo thick!!


Oh and these are the colleges I did when a friend came over to play




Keep on creating and enjoy the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment