Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Thank God It's Monday Beginning Project 52


Actually it's Tuesday…..it only took me two days and 3 phone calls to friends…which finally lead me to the internet to figure out how to get back to my blog account, so I could start up my blog again……geez!
Okay so this is what I'm going to do………..

Each Monday I'll post what ART, I did for the week…..
For Project 52….one piece of finished ART a week!  I'll post photos of this work and explain what I did….what I liked about it or the process of how I did it and then what I'd do differently.

I found this on Monday and just loved it…….it supports my thinking of this year's Resolutions…..it's a new beginning, I'm renewing my commitment to Collage Art!
Sooo hop on, we're off and flying……….

Everyone dreads it, which is why we're here to remind you of the remarkable, life-changing, totally awesome things that happened on the first day of the workweek.


No comments:

Post a Comment