Monday, January 20, 2014

Week 3 of 52

Oh thank God it Monday!   Can't tell you how grateful I am to be here on this Monday!  New week new beginnings!
Okay I still haven't figured out how to post my photos that I've taken on my phone....still working on that again this week....May have to call on the Apple store to get some help...I'm sure they can tell me what I'm doing WRONG.....geez it's so hard being me sometimes, heehee!
Okay this last week I did do some art...not collages, but jewelry!  I make these cute little stacking rings and some hoop earrings .... They all turned out way cute!  I do have photos but as I explained I can't get them loaded...but promise to post just as soon asi do!
The stacking rings were done in silver, plan to make some copper ones to go between the set...so they will sit a little better on Amanda's hand!
I then made these multi metal (brass, copper & silver) hoops with a smaller silver hoop that the ear wires were attached!
Amanda seemed to like them all!
Soooo it was a very full week!  Hope yours was to!
Happy creative week!

No comments:

Post a Comment