Monday, May 19, 2014

Week 20 of 52

TGIM……oh how I love saying those words….it's the beginning of a new week and I have lots to share with you!  Saw this quote and just LOVED it….and wanted to share it
Nora was such an interesting person or at least had a GREAT imagination, sooo current and real …… I mean who could forget Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally…..I know you know the scene I'm talking about…..what a hoot!

What are you going to do? Everything, is my guess. It will be a little messy, but embrace the mess. It will be complicated, but rejoice in the complications. 
Nora Ephron

Okay….What are we going to do?
Well I can say I didn't get to the collage this week….I'm sad about that……..I just can't do everything, as much as I want to….I have to admit I can't!

I did however did a few pieces of jewelry finished……..and started a few…..sorted some stones for upcoming projects…..did a bit of inventory, so when I go to the Gem and Mineral show Friday I can fill in what I'm missing……how's that for some great planning!!

I had a great time with the Jewelry Junkies this week……we made a fabulous bracelet…..have to say we couldn't have done it without Betty's great teaching!  Thanks Betty!
Here's the bracelet………




Betty did some variations of the same bracelet by adding beads to the pattern





Looks great doesn't it?  Thanks again Betty…..I hope to use this in making some necklaces or at least some parts of a necklace…..great idea right?

It was such a great project that several of us did it again on Sunday……it's always a good thing for me to get some reinforcement on how to do something BEFORE I forget, heehee!

I finished up a few things in my make up class tonight but it looks like the computer is a bit slow on the downloading…..so might not make it into my news for this week, but I'm sure I'll show you all the pieces in my next posting!

Did get a chance to catch up on my sleep this weekend….just hated that it had to be a our friends country place….but when the body and mind just can't stay upright it's best to pay attention and take a nap…..that's just what I did….and I NEVER can take naps……sure wish I could but not in my DNA!
Have lots coming up…..my daughter is coming in town for one of her best friends 40th birthday party, youngest son and his wife will be here also…..so it should be a lively time here this weekend, if only for one night here and then at the party….then at a BBQ the next day……whew might need another nap….maybe my NEVER is changing, heehee!

Soooo better say good night, sleep well and have a safe Memorial Day weekend……oh and don't forget to create…no matter the mess…..it's well worth it!!
Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment