Monday, February 3, 2014

Week 5 of 52

Well its Monday and what great day it is.....got lots of stuff done in the ART room this past week!
I'm finally getting into the paper and collage side of the room...sorting, re packing AND throwing things out...well actually I'm donating the stuff to the goodwill...the main thing is it's leaving here...hip hip hooray!

I've worked on several projects this week....
Here's the new earrings I finished.....
Okay this is getting ridiculous .... I can see the photo in the file why can I down load it?
I've just spent that past 10 mins trying to get this done....guess that's what happens when I wait to the last minute to post something!  Need to work on my time management this week when I'm not so tire!
Nighty night....til next week!

I did it……a week late but these are the earrings!!


No comments:

Post a Comment