Monday, February 24, 2014

Week 8 of 52. Thank God it's Monday

Whew it's Monday already??  So hard to believe how fast this past week went........between getting car serviced, getting a new phone, getting that new phone set up with old apps, etc, jewelry classes, meeting up with the Jewelry Junkie gang....Then the weekend in Austin....what can I say
Thank God it's Monday!
It's a chance to take a breath and look ahead to a fabulous week!
I know you are wondering what fun creative things I've been doing......well as you know I've been working in the ART room....and as I told a friend who asked what I was creating now...I told her space....work space to be exact!
I took a few photos of that space and a shot of my work in progress......





Can you see the floor space here....it's not always this cleared!  There is no need to step over whatever is on the floor, heehee!  I use to call it the artist step!
Next is the stamp/paper area....it's got this weeks project laid out....hope to get finished this week!
I've surrounded this work in progress, with other cabinet cards....hoping for some inspiration!
I love having this space to leave things out...work on parts...then leave and come back to work some more....yeah...it's all coming together!






Okay it's past midnight....I've got to go to bed!  Can't figure out how to paste from the iPad ....I'll add the photos from the other computer!  I really need to learn how to do some things on this iPad, heehee!  Nighty night!
Have fun this next week and try something new...push yourself ....you will be surprised at what you can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment