Monday, February 10, 2014

Week 6 of 52

Oh my it's hard to believe it's 6 weeks into the New Year already……where has the time gone??  I know I know……the ART studio!
Thank goodness it's Monday!!  It's a new week and a new start……something that happens every week if we are lucky!!
This past week has been a all out effort to get into the ART room, sort, clean and make room for some workspace………mission accomplished!!  In addition to the cleared workspace I have two totally full recycling containers for Thursday's pick up…..how about that…It's only Monday!!

I have now started on the other half of the room and am most excited…..it's almost done as well!
Now for the details…..still need to get into the beads and other findings, sort those puppies so that when I'm inspired I have some room to play!
I had a very exciting moment when I found the tool box that I used when attending ACC jewelry classes….I have been looking for it, knowing I had tools that I just couldn't find…..geez it was driving me CRAZY……and as a bonus there was the first stamped copper bracelet that I did…..the saying was  "Normal is just a dryer setting"  I laughed so hard….it was totally me!!
Had an opportunity to have lunch with a group of jewelry friends, we were all like little magpies, enjoying each other's company and show and tell on what we've been up to!!  Fun Fun Fun

Okay as promised…..Photos!!
Or so I hope……I took them again on my iPad since the ones from my phone would never come across to the main computer….I down loaded them twice……with no luck!
Sooo here is my artwork!!





It worked…….hip hip hooray!!  Now let's see if I can go back and add the photos from the past weeks!
AND keep my fingers crossed that I remember what I did for next week!
This coming week I'll be working on my Valentine Heart necklace, then I'm going to try and make some Valentine Cards for my sweeties!!
Hope you have a wonderful week and keep on creating!

1 comment:

  1. EJ, I totally LOVE your color combo! I really like this type of art and you've done an awesome job with it. Yes, more pix please! --Betty

    ReplyDelete