Monday, March 17, 2014

Week 11 of 52

TGIM……Happy St. Patricks Day to one and all…hope you all had your Green on!

As you can tell it's Monday and I'm here to share what my week was like!
Well let me tell you …. it was fabulous!!
Lots of started projects and even a few finished…..well maybe …… I might like to add a few more touches, here and there heehee!

Here we go……… I worked on my up cycled spoon skulls….and I have to tell you they are getting a bit out there……I just love the way some of the mouths and eyes developed!  Spooky and funny!
I'm loving it and hope you do to……..this is how they start out………



Well I just took the latest photos of the spoons and they seem to be hiding……crazy I know!
Anyway, got 6 skulls cut out, handles cut off and in the tumbler for just a bit at school tonight!
Plan on bending over the ends to create the bail …… then Etsy store here I come!!

This week was also the Jewelry meet up group, and we made these fun and funky rings……well the others were more normal but mine was way cool….it's huge….I use a 9 gage wire, more wire from the recycling that I did……just don't know what I'll do when it's gone…..I love the stuff!!


Tracy was my super hand model…and can you believe her nail polish matched!
Thanks again Tracy!
I made this in mind for my DIL, Adrienne…..hope it fits and she likes it!  I'll be seeing her this weekend for my birthday celebrations ….. I'll let you know how it goes!

I made a few more things…….so let me go and check and see if the photos have made it into the file…….I'll be right back!

It looks like, one more photo came thru…..not the cropped one or the enhanced one….but something to show you!  This was done a while ago with strange and interesting parts that I got at this wonderful shop in AZ!  
I wore it today and got lots of interest, so think I'll be doing more of these especially since I came home with boxes of these strange little parts!
This piece is off to a boutique here in Texas….. hope they like it!

It seems that's all I have to show you or say tonight, except I'd like to share something I read this week and hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

"There is 
no such thing
 as an ORDINARY day
each moment is
EXTRAORDINARY"
Kris Carr

Now go out and have an EXTRAORDINARY week!
Til next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment